Discussions under IIS and Web Services

Welcome to the Discussions area for the Deployment Framework for BizTalk.  Please use this area to ask how-to and general questions and share knowledge and tips.  If you're reporting an issue, please use the Issue Tracker instead.

Welcome and thanks for using the Deployment Framework for BizTalk!

Thomas F. Abraham
http://www.tfabraham.com/

Pre-Process SettingsFileGenerator.xml

first post: charliemott wrote: The following are notes on how I implemented our requirement to dep...

latest post: charliemott wrote: You can also inject ${_machine_name} into the EnvironmentSettings.x...

Start multiple IIS Express sites

first post: achastell wrote: I have a BizTalk solution with multiple web service stubs which run...

Start multiple IIS Express sites

first post: achastell wrote: I have a BizTalk solution with multiple web service stubs which run...

Substitute connection strings in web.config

first post: BizTalkers wrote: Hi Tom, I have a BizTalk 2013(r1) project that deploys the usual ...

How do you delete vdir during undeploy?

first post: mbrimble wrote: Hi, I have posted this question on behalf of one of my team member...

VDir deployment on local dev

first post: grparham wrote: I am new to BTDF and am running into an issue I can't find any exam...

latest post: geoff00 wrote: (edited with further information) I just ran into the same issue u...

Documentation Virtual Directories and App-pools for BTDF 6 beta

first post: JohanBouvin wrote: Hi I read there is a totally new structure for creating virtual di...

latest post: JohanBouvin wrote: Great. Then I will download that one instead. Thanks for your help...

Multiple BtsHttpReceive.dll ports and URLs

first post: vercellone wrote: In the past BTDF successfully deployed multiple virtual directories...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: Are you aware that you can have the BTDF create the AppPools with u...

Deploy VDirs using Deployment Framework 6 beta

first post: kumarbpavan wrote: I upgraded my BizTalk application to Visual Studio 2013 and Deploym...

VDir - putting it under non "Default Web Site"

first post: NealWalters wrote: I have an orchestration published as WCF web service. As SharePoin...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: OK, good to hear. Sounds like caching of some sort within the IIS ...