Discussions under Visual Studio Integration

.NET Framework Version

first post: jstrommen_caribou wrote: Hi - when I try to install the Tools for Visual Studio extension, I...

possible to use enviorment variables in .btdfproj file?

first post: adamgump wrote: truly newbie here, any possible way to use the environment variable...

latest post: adamgump wrote: yes, Thanks!!!

The process cannot access the file issue during local deployment

first post: galaxyraja wrote: Hi, We are using BizTalk deployment framework 5.0. When we use th...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: Glad to hear it. That makes sense -- some virus scanners are notor...

answered by: galaxyraja wrote: I have compared the log files between my new machine and the old ma...

Automated Build and deploy for BizTalk 2013 Applications

first post: gnaniprasad wrote: Hi, I am currently working on a BizTalk 2013 project. I am using ...

latest post: gnaniprasad wrote: Thanks Tom

Using Biztalk Deployment Framework with multiple BizTalk Applications

first post: joachimbjerke wrote: Hello, I have a question regarding implementing BTDF on my BizTalk ...

latest post: kitcheung wrote: Hi, We had a similar requirement for our project where we had one ...

Handling the log4net config file like the PortBindings Master file

first post: RedDwarf wrote: I am working with a client at the moment who are still using BizTal...

latest post: jmclay wrote: Hi, Thanks for the emails guys. The client I am working for was u...

How to use BTDF to deploy only shared libraries used by BizTalk apps

first post: nsiddiqui wrote: Anytime I use BTDF it deploys a BizTalk application. Is there a wa...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: Instead of trying to use the Deployment Framework for BizTalk to de...

BTDF and Visual Studio 2012

first post: bryanmeek wrote: Hi, just installed the latest BTDF 5.0 on a Win 2012 box and in Vi...

latest post: nikolaiblackie wrote: Agreed Bryan, thanks team for continuing to support the community, ...

Deploy option is not available in Visual Studio 2005 for Biztalk applications

first post: Kumaravelu wrote: Hi, i am using biztalk server 2006 and Visual Studio 2005. i am n...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: Hi Kumaravelu, Have you gone through the Deployment Framework for ...

ContinueOnError on the task Exec to FALSE

first post: bharatsahani wrote: Hi Tom I tried searching before asking this, but I think no one mi...

latest post: bharatsahani wrote: Thanks Tom This make sense. In my case, The removal of application...