Discussions under Visual Studio Integration

Welcome to the Discussions area for the Deployment Framework for BizTalk.  Please use this area to ask how-to and general questions and share knowledge and tips.  If you're reporting an issue, please use the Issue Tracker instead.

Welcome and thanks for using the Deployment Framework for BizTalk!

Thomas F. Abraham
http://www.tfabraham.com/

BTDF 5.7 and Visual Studio 2015

first post: JohanBouvin wrote: Hi I installed BTDF 5.7 on a machine with VS 2015 Professional a...

BTFD 5.6, VS2013 Update 4; BT 2013 R2

first post: jlorenz wrote: The menu entry Deployment Framework for BizTalk in the Tools menu o...

BTDF for Visual Studio 2015

first post: Petervandenberg wrote: Hi There, Today I was trying to use BTDF for Visual studio Communi...

latest post: NealWalters wrote: Ok, looks like there is a 5.7 RC2 available - it's not on the defau...

Interplay between Solution Name, <ProjectName>, and ApplicationName

first post: NealWalters wrote: Hi Tom, I'm back again, kind of like wack-a-mole... Almost 2 yea...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: Sorry that your bindings got zapped. Been there, painful. :-( If...

Automated build in IBM RTC (Rational team concert)

first post: Manjunath_P wrote: I'm looking for article on automated build in RTC for BTDF. Some ho...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: Sorry, I have no experience with that product. Tom

LoadLibraryFromPath: FQ Dll, error: 0x7e

first post: ntrajkovic wrote: Has anyone seen these errors while attempting to perform a build fr...

latest post: matt_corr wrote: Thank you! this issue was occurring for me as well!

Administrator permissions

first post: ewest wrote: Hi, I'm setting up a build under TFS 2010 with BizTalk 2010. I ha...

latest post: ewest wrote: Solved -- Find gacutil.exe and btstask.exe using Windows Explorer....

answered by: ewest wrote: Solved -- Find gacutil.exe and btstask.exe using Windows Explorer....

Menu Unavailable in VS2012

first post: Quorfee wrote: Hi there. I have a really odd issue with my development machine. ...

BTDF build agent task for Visual Studio Online (VSO)?

first post: MortenDecker wrote: Hi We are very happy users of BTDF and with great success used the...

latest post: BizTalkers wrote: BTDF and VSO are working great for me, I've blogged about it here: ...

Deployment schema is not updated

first post: Manjunath_P wrote: I've started understanding the BTDF concepts and just noticed, the ...

latest post: Manjunath_P wrote: It good to have it in IntelliSense schema, as newbies like me might...