Discussions under Bindings File, Settings Management and SSO

Welcome to the Discussions area for the Deployment Framework for BizTalk.  Please use this area to ask how-to and general questions and share knowledge and tips.  If you're reporting an issue, please use the Issue Tracker instead.

Welcome and thanks for using the Deployment Framework for BizTalk!

Thomas F. Abraham
http://www.tfabraham.com/

Pre-Process SettingsFileGenerator.xml

first post: charliemott wrote: The following are notes on how I implemented our requirement to dep...

latest post: charliemott wrote: You can also inject ${_machine_name} into the EnvironmentSettings.x...

How to populate UserName and Password in IISAppPool itemgroup?

first post: mfnieuwkamp wrote: Hi, I'm using BDTF 5.7 with BizTalk Server 2016 and I can't get th...

latest post: JAYAKUMAR1418 wrote: Hi Michel, Today , I got a chance to work on the issue which you e...

How can set SSO affiliate application settings when it has a different name than the BizTalk application

first post: mikedouglas wrote: Hi, I'm trying to use BTDF but my existing SSO affiliate applicat...

Support for a shared EnvironmentSettings file

first post: nealwalters wrote: Is there any way in the .BTDFPROJ file to specify the location of t...

latest post: charliemott wrote: Another approach we can lift from the BizTalk Factory is described ...

Party Setup: Deleting SendPort Reference during Undeploy

first post: dylanjhall wrote: Hello, I have a Party Setup which requires that I have a way agre...

latest post: NealWalters wrote: Hi - I have the same issue as above with an EDI install. I underst...

Environment Settings xml files into specific folders

first post: mruthunjaya wrote: Hello - Is it possible to generate the Environment Settings xml ...

How to hide "Setting property to value" in output file.

first post: bobbychows wrote: Hello Guys, We store service accounts information in settings file...

BTDF deployment error

first post: AbhayGiri wrote: Hi Guys, I Created a BTDF for a solution and it is working fine ....

latest post: bobbychows wrote: **AbhayGiri wrote:** > Hi dlo, > > I am already using ${SendOuput}...

Special characters in password

first post: westerer wrote: Hi, I have special characters in passwords I'm setting. I use cha...

latest post: westerer wrote: The solution is to use the entity reference in SettingsFileGenerato...

Conditional SSO deployments

first post: UjjwalDev wrote: Hi, I want to know if I can conditionally deploy SSO settings th...