This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Bindings File, Settings Management and SSO

Pre-Process SettingsFileGenerator.xml

first post: charliemott wrote: The following are notes on how I implemented our requirement to dep...

latest post: charliemott wrote: You can also inject ${_machine_name} into the EnvironmentSettings.x...

How to populate UserName and Password in IISAppPool itemgroup?

first post: mfnieuwkamp wrote: Hi, I'm using BDTF 5.7 with BizTalk Server 2016 and I can't get th...

latest post: JAYAKUMAR1418 wrote: Hi Michel, Today , I got a chance to work on the issue which you e...

Support for a shared EnvironmentSettings file

first post: nealwalters wrote: Is there any way in the .BTDFPROJ file to specify the location of t...

latest post: charliemott wrote: Another approach we can lift from the BizTalk Factory is described ...

Environment-specific binding files don't get generated

first post: westerer wrote: Hi, I want to generate environment-specific binding files but it'...

latest post: westerer wrote: Ok - something was corrupt in SettingsFileGenerator.xml. I used o...

answered by: tfabraham wrote: Each of the environment columns has a Generate File? Yes/No flag. ...

orchestration is not showing after deployment

first post: amitcmore wrote: Hi, I am new to BTDF, I have a solution which is having three pro...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: Great, glad you found it! Tom

Install Target Directory

first post: miclip wrote: Just wanted to confirm that setting the DefaultInstallDir is the on...

latest post: miclip wrote: No not avoiding SSOSettingsFileReader just a significant change to ...

Settings for Local Deployment

first post: tomzett wrote: Hi, BizTalk Deployment Framework works perfect here. Thanks for th...

latest post: tomzett wrote: Hi Tom, Thanks a lot for your quick reply. That is exactly what I ...

Update PortBindings with Dynamic Version Number from TFS Team Build

first post: 2nice wrote: Hi. I need to supply assembly version number of the BizTalk assem...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: Perfect, thanks for posting the code! Tom

answered by: 2nice wrote: Hi Tom. Thanks a lot for your reply. I should have posed my initial...

ProjectName+EnvironmentName

first post: neerajk wrote: Hi, I have a requirement where I have to deploy BTDF generated MS...

latest post: 2nice wrote: Hi. I got it working by using ProjectName instead of BizTalkAppName...

answered by: tfabraham wrote: Hi Neeraj, Please undo your changes to BizTalkDeploymentFramework....

How to deploy mutli project solution using BTDF

first post: himanimittal wrote: Hi, My solution looks like: Solution 'HelloWorld'(2 projects) ...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: Again, the Deployment Framework for BizTalk deploys entire BizTalk ...