Discussions under General Questions

Welcome to the Discussions area for the Deployment Framework for BizTalk.  Please use this area to ask how-to and general questions and share knowledge and tips.  If you're reporting an issue, please use the Issue Tracker instead.

Welcome and thanks for using the Deployment Framework for BizTalk!

Thomas F. Abraham
http://www.tfabraham.com/

CodePlex is shutting down

first post: vercellone wrote: Will you be migrating to GitHub? Elsewhere?

BTDF Support for BizTalk 2016

first post: SamAmin wrote: Hello, Is there any timeline for when BTDF will support BizTalk 20...

latest post: sr500 wrote: I've tested Version 5.7 RC1 with BizTalk 2016 and it is working per...

How to hide "Setting property to value" in output file.

first post: bobbychows wrote: Hello Guys, We store service accounts information in settings file...

BTDF deployment error

first post: AbhayGiri wrote: Hi Guys, I Created a BTDF for a solution and it is working fine ....

latest post: bobbychows wrote: **AbhayGiri wrote:** > Hi dlo, > > I am already using ${SendOuput}...

Partial deployment?

first post: sonichanxiao wrote: I am wondering if I have a custom pipeline component referenced by ...

latest post: oderibas wrote: You can try setting the EnableSideBySide property to true in your B...

Policy Versioning

first post: Manjunath_P wrote: does BTDF support policy deployment without un-deploying old versio...

The "GenerateAssemblyNamesItemGroup" task failed unexpectedly - Could not load file or assembly

first post: udayrega14 wrote: Hi I am getting below error while trying to deploy my biztalk 2013 ...

BTDF in NuGet package. Is it possible?

first post: oderibas wrote: Hi, Would that be possible to package BTDF for NuGet? I know tha...

latest post: oderibas wrote: I checked now with BizTalk 2013 project in Visual Studio 2012 and w...

SSO Compatability between .msc to BTDF way

first post: NealWalters wrote: At current client, they didn't opt for BTDF at first, but they did ...

Deploy Configuration Settings to BTSNTSvc.exe.config

first post: pmky147 wrote: Hi there, I am looking for an example of how to deploy configurat...