This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Tips and Tricks

Pre-Process SettingsFileGenerator.xml

first post: charliemott wrote: The following are notes on how I implemented our requirement to dep...

latest post: charliemott wrote: You can also inject ${_machine_name} into the EnvironmentSettings.x...

Customizing the MSI User Interface NOT the Deployment UI

first post: deankasa wrote: I have tried to modify the WIX file as per the documentation but I ...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: Thanks for tracking that down, and sorry for the inconvenience. It...

answered by: tfabraham wrote: Thanks for tracking that down, and sorry for the inconvenience. It...

Update PortBindings with Dynamic Version Number from TFS Team Build

first post: 2nice wrote: Hi. I need to supply assembly version number of the BizTalk assem...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: Perfect, thanks for posting the code! Tom

answered by: 2nice wrote: Hi Tom. Thanks a lot for your reply. I should have posed my initial...

ProjectName+EnvironmentName

first post: neerajk wrote: Hi, I have a requirement where I have to deploy BTDF generated MS...

latest post: 2nice wrote: Hi. I got it working by using ProjectName instead of BizTalkAppName...

answered by: tfabraham wrote: Hi Neeraj, Please undo your changes to BizTalkDeploymentFramework....

Deployment framework for BizTalk -Tutorial

first post: ASKQUES wrote: Hi All, I am currently trying to use "Deployment framework for BizT...

latest post: steveculshaw wrote: And one for [version 5.5](http://www.tfabraham.com/btdfdocs/v5_5/De...

Using Biztalk Deployment Framework with multiple BizTalk Applications

first post: joachimbjerke wrote: Hello, I have a question regarding implementing BTDF on my BizTalk ...

latest post: kitcheung wrote: Hi, We had a similar requirement for our project where we had one ...

InstallWizard.xml

first post: CraigsterJ1 wrote: Does anyone know if there is any way to fill in the blanks for what...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: OK great. The StopApplication MSBuild target should do the job. T...

Perform Deployment between BTDF Build and Automated Test Process

first post: keshpras wrote: Hi Tom Greetings!! I have been using BTDF and its going fine. I ...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: Hi Keshav, Maybe it is related to the fact that two projects are b...

Start Deploying to BizTalk Checkbox

first post: CraigsterJ1 wrote: Does anyone know what gets invoked as the result of clicking the "S...

latest post: CraigsterJ1 wrote: Cool thanks Tom. Craig

Undeploying a BizTalk Application Programmatically

first post: CraigsterJ1 wrote: I know there is a way with btstask to undeploy and application, is ...

latest post: CraigsterJ1 wrote: Very nice - thanks Tom. Craig