Discussions under Project Announcements

BizTalk 2013 R2 Compatibility

first post: Bruk wrote: BizTalk 2013 R2 was just released. Do you have plans for updating ...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: BizTalk 2013 R2 will be supported in v6.0, which does not have a sc...

Considerations and thoughts on using the Deployment Framework for BizTalk

first post: tfabraham wrote: Sander Nefs shares his thoughts about pros and cons of the Deployme...

Feature-level deployment

first post: tfabraham wrote: Here is a creative take on structuring a complex Deployment Framewo...

BTDF 5.1 Beta

first post: jmclay wrote: HI Tom, There is a problem with the latest beta release of BTDF r...

latest post: sandernefs wrote: Perfect, thanks

Additional walkthroughs/tutorials for new users

first post: tfabraham wrote: Shiv has been posting some walkthroughs for the Deployment Framewor...

Announcing the official release of the Deployment Framework for BizTalk V5.0

first post: tfabraham wrote: I'm thrilled to announce the official release of the Deployment Fr...

Status Update on V5.0 Final Release

first post: tfabraham wrote: Hi everyone,Since it has (unfortunately) been a long time since the...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: Hi Ferdinand, It will definitely be within the next two months. If...

V5.0 Draft Documentation Now Available

first post: tfabraham wrote: I just posted a draft of the V5.0 documentation here (on the Down...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: I just uploaded a refreshed draft of the documentation. Please fee...

Deployment Framework for BizTalk 5.0 enters Release Candidate!

first post: tfabraham wrote: As many of you know, the Deployment Framework for BizTalk 5.0 has s...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: Unfortunately no... the downside of this being a one-man project (n...

• 1-9 of 9 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions