This project exists due to hundreds of hours of volunteer effort (99% by one person at a time!). Please consider making a donation if you find this product useful. Thank you in advance! UNINSTALL all previous releases before installing this one!Frequently Asked QuestionsPartial List of Changes for Release 5.5 (see the Change History for the complete list):
- NEW: Support for BizTalk Server 2013 - supports all BizTalk releases from 2006 to 2013 including the BizTalk ESB Toolkit
- NEW: Auto-termination of service instances customizable by environment (e.g. enable for dev but disable for production)
- NEW: Auto-validation of bindings file XML syntax on deploy and server MSI build
- NEW: "Touchless" support for referencing the Deployment Framework directly from source control without installing the MSI on a build server
- UPDATED: Start menu shortcuts for server deploy - now 100% MSBuild (no more .bat files), default server deploy wizard behavior can be fully customized or replaced, new shortcuts including Quick Deploy, Preprocess and Import Bindings, Update SSO from Settings Spreadsheet and Terminate Service Instances
- UPDATED: ElementTunnel preserves binding XML whitespace and can be re-run on the same file without harm; also supports mixed files with some encoded and some unencoded XML
- UPDATED: Support for IIS 8 on Windows Server 2012/Windows 8
- UPDATED: New versions of XmlPreprocess 2.0.18, WiX 3.8 and NUnit 2.6.3
- UPDATED: ApplyXmlEscape is now True by default in new projects and recommended for all projects
Please see the Issue Tracker tab for open issues for this and future releases and the Change History
for complete details.
NOTE: This is the last release that will support BizTalk 2006, 2006 R2 and 2009.
Thanks!Thomas F. Abraham