binding files in resources folder

Topics: Bindings File, Settings Management and SSO
Nov 19, 2010 at 8:41 AM

hi,

i am using <IncludeMessagingBinding>true<IncludeMessagingBinding> so everything works fine but the problem with this is that it is inlcuding the binding file in resourcse folder under biztzlk administrator which i don't want. and if i say <IncludeMessagingBinding>false<IncludeMessagingBinding> it will failed with the below error message saying that Could not enlist orchestration,All orchestration ports must be bound and the host must be set. is there any way to make sure that it will not include binding file in resources folder.

StartApplication:
  Starting Ims.Integration.Esb.ReferenceArchitecture application at 11-19-10 09:28:23.
  Note: Starting the app may take 5-10 secs PER ORCHESTRATION. Please wait...
  (Retry count 0)
  Starting Ims.Integration.Esb.ReferenceArchitecture application...
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\DeploymentFrameworkForBizTalk\5.0\BizTalkDeploymentFramework.targets(1699,5): error : Could not enlist orchestration 'XXX.Integration.XXX.XXXX.Orchestrations.XXXXX,XXX.Integration.XXX.XXXXX.Orchestrations, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=223a8f7fa3e4c1c7'. Could not enlist orchestration 'XXX.Integration.XXX.XXXXX.Orchestrations.XXXXX'. All orchestration ports must be bound and the host must be set. [C:\Workspaces\amit.more\KBBInt\R1\Source\BizTalk\ESB\XXX.XXX.XXX.XXXXXX.Deployment\XXX.XXX.XXX.XXXX.Deployment.btdfproj]
Done Building Project "C:\Workspaces\amit.more\KBBInt\R1\Source\BizTalk\ESB\XXX.Integration.XXX.XXXX.Deployment\XXX.Integration.XXX.XXX.Deployment.btdfproj" (Deploy target(s)) -- FAILED.

Build FAILED.

"C:\Workspaces\amit.more\KBBInt\R1\Source\BizTalk\ESB\XXX.Integration.XXX.XXXXX.Deployment\XXX.Integration.XXX.XXXXX.Deployment.btdfproj" (Deploy target) (1) ->
(StartApplication target) ->
  C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\DeploymentFrameworkForBizTalk\5.0\BizTalkDeploymentFramework.targets(1699,5): error : Could not enlist orchestration 'XXX.Integration.XXXX.XXXXXX.Orchestrations.GetLearnerNumber,XXX.Integration.XXXX.XXXX.Orchestrations, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=223a8f7fa3e4c1c7'. Could not enlist orchestration 'XXX.Integration.XXX.XXXX.Orchestrations.XXXX'. All orchestration ports must be bound and the host must be set. [C:\Workspaces\amit.more\KBBInt\R1\Source\BizTalk\ESB\XXX.Integration.XXX.XXXX.Deployment\XXX.Integration.XXXX.XXXX.Deployment.btdfproj]

0 Warning(s)
    1 Error(s)

Coordinator
Nov 19, 2010 at 4:16 PM

I've never seen a need nor had a previous request to leave the binding file out of the app resources, so there is no way to change that behavior.  However, to get rid of it you can add a new target in your .btdfproj:

<Target Name="CustomPostDeployTarget">
    <Exec
      Command="BTSTask.exe RemoveResource -ApplicationName:&quot;$(BizTalkAppName)&quot; -Luid:&quot;FullyQualifiedNameOfBindingFileResource&quot;" />
</Target>

That should remove it at the end of your deployment.

Thanks,
Tom