Thanks Tom for such a prompt response.
I am sorry but even if I am setting the <IncludeSSO> property to true, DO I need to deploy the MSI again on my Prod server?
What I understood is...
1. Install BTDF on local dev machine.
2. Set the <IncludeSSO> property to true.
3. Build an MSI with Deployment Framework.
4. Deploy it on Prod Server.
5. Now on any Environment setting can be changed on the fly directly using SSO editor GUI in the Start menu. (But Atleast Once the MSI should be deployed with <IncludeSSO> property to true.
Please confirm if I understood correctly.