Error after deploying assemblies (DeploySSO target)

Topics: Bindings File, Settings Management and SSO, Server Deployment
Mar 18, 2014 at 3:10 PM
Hi there,

when I deploy my solution on my dev system I get an error after it deployed all the dlls. Schemas, Mappings and Orchestration work fine, but after that it breaks at DeploySSO target. It gives me error MSB3073 and return code -1.

Could it be that this belongs to wrong user groups? Where do I set which User Group Name and Admin Group Name to use? What else could be the reason for this error?

Best regards,
Horst
Coordinator
Mar 18, 2014 at 4:19 PM
Hi Horst,

That error code is generic from MSBuild so it doesn't help. You'd have to look into the build output around the failure point for an error message or some more detail.

As for the user groups, they are in the Excel spreadsheet SettingsFileGenerator.xml and pass through to MSBuild properties in the deployment via the PropsFromEnvSettings ItemGroup.

Thanks,
Tom
Marked as answer by HattrickHorst on 3/19/2014 at 2:39 AM
Mar 19, 2014 at 9:39 AM
Hi Tom,

Once again, you are the man. I need to scroll up the build output, there was a more detailed error message that told me what caused the issue. In my case the problem was that access to the BizTalk SQL database was denied. This is a brand new installation and my admin just forget about to set-up some things.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Cheers!
Coordinator
Mar 19, 2014 at 2:13 PM
Happy to help! When you have a chance, I'm curious what happened with the default app solution that I suggested on your other thread.

Thanks,
Tom
Mar 19, 2014 at 4:25 PM
Yes, I saw your answer in the other thread, much appreciated. I currently work on two different BizTalk projects and that's the other one. I'll answer your suggestion as soon as I'm able to give it a try.