LoadLibraryFromPath: FQ Dll, error: 0x7e

Topics: General Questions, Visual Studio Integration
Mar 8, 2016 at 8:49 PM
Has anyone seen these errors while attempting to perform a build from Visual Studio 2013?

Target DeploySchemas:__
    BTSTask.exe AddResource -Type:BizTalkAssembly -Overwrite -Source:"..\<CompanyName>.Infrastructure.Schema.Vendor.V1.Schemas\bin\Release\<CompanyName>.Infrastructure.Schema.Vendor.V1.Schemas.dll" -ApplicationName:"<CompanyName>.Infrastructure.Schema.Vendor.V1" -Options:GacOnAdd,GacOnImport,GacOnInstall
    Microsoft (R) BizTalk Application Deployment Utility Version 3.11.158.0
    Copyright (c) 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

LoadLibraryFromPath: FQ Dll C:\Windows\system\oci.dll is not found, error: 0x7e 
    LoadLibraryFromPath: FQ Dll C:\Windows\oci.dll is not found, error: 0x7e 
    LoadLibraryFromPath: FQ Dll C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Microsoft Online Services\oci.dll is not found, error: 0x7e 
    LoadLibraryFromPath: FQ Dll C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Microsoft Online Services\oci.dll is not found, error: 0x7e 
    LoadLibraryFromPath: FQ Dll C:\Program Files\Microsoft Host Integration Server 2013\SysWOW64\oci.dll is not found, error: 0x7e 
    LoadLibraryFromPath: FQ Dll C:\Program Files\Microsoft Host Integration Server 2013\system\oci.dll is not found, error: 0x7e 
    LoadLibraryFromPath: FQ Dll C:\oracle\product\11.2.0\client_32\bin\oci.dll found 
    LoadLibraryFromPath: FQ Dll C:\Windows\system\SQLLib80.dll is not found, error: 0x7e 
    LoadLibraryFromPath: FQ Dll C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\WebSphere MQ\bin64\SQLLib80.dll is not found, error: 0x7e 
    LoadLibraryFromPath: FQ Dll C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\WebSphere MQ\bin\SQLLib80.dll is not found, error: 0x7e 
    LoadLibraryFromPath: FQ Dll C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\WebSphere MQ\tools\c\samples\bin\SQLLib80.dll is not found, error: 0x7e 
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\DeploymentFrameworkForBizTalk\5.0\BizTalkDeploymentFramework.targets(1250,5): error MSB3073: The command "BTSTask.exe AddResource -Type:BizTalkAssembly -Overwrite -Source:"..\<CompanyName>.Infrastructure.Schema.Vendor.V1.Schemas\bin\Release\<CompanyName>.Infrastructure.Schema.Vendor.V1.Schemas.dll" -ApplicationName:"<CompanyName>.Infrastructure.Schema.Vendor.V1" -Options:GacOnAdd,GacOnImport,GacOnInstall" exited with code -1. [C:\Infrastructure\Schemas\<CompanyName>.Infrastructure.Schema.Vendor\Deployment\Deployment.btdfproj]
Done building target "DeploySchemas" in project "Deployment.btdfproj" -- FAILED.

Done building project "Deployment.btdfproj" -- FAILED.
Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016 at 5:13 AM
I can tell you with confidence that this is not a Deployment Framework issue. Both DLL's mentioned in the log are Oracle DLL's. Have you installed the Oracle Developer Tools for Visual Studio? Perhaps that has corrupted something in Visual Studio.

Tom
Mar 9, 2016 at 7:36 PM
Tom,

Thanks for getting back to me on this. I believe I have resolved the issue. I agree with you, BTDF is NOT the issue. The root cause was a recent Windows update to my Windows 7 VM at the client site that actually has Oracle Client 7g tools installed. The problem began to rear its ugly head just after a forced Windows update and subsequent restart. I traced the problem down to a single Security Update for Microsoft Windows (KB3126587)] install. Once I uninstalled this update and rebooted the VM, I was back to to normal operation and deploying solutions successfully without any errors.

Thought I'd share that with you in the hopes that others might run into this headache.

Nic
Coordinator
Mar 11, 2016 at 5:50 AM
Thanks for the update Nic! Glad to hear you figured it out.

Tom
Mar 21, 2016 at 5:19 AM
Thank you! this issue was occurring for me as well!