This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Server Deployment

Error on undeploy when app does not exist

first post: majikandy wrote: Hi, The 5.7 version appears to have an additional stop condition ...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: Hi Andy, This has been in place since v5.5 or so, and was an optim...

Customizing the MSI User Interface NOT the Deployment UI

first post: deankasa wrote: I have tried to modify the WIX file as per the documentation but I ...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: Thanks for tracking that down, and sorry for the inconvenience. It...

answered by: tfabraham wrote: Thanks for tracking that down, and sorry for the inconvenience. It...

Running scripts before deployment

first post: nfree25 wrote: Hi All, I have a scenario that requires me to run a script before ...

latest post: nfree25 wrote: I dont know how I missed trying "..\" ... Now I need to figure out ...

answered by: tfabraham wrote: Thanks, I do keep this going alone, usually late at night... Based...

Dealing with disabled services

first post: miclip wrote: Hi We have DR servers that are part of the BizTalk Group, the ho...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click [here](https:...

Deploying VDirs on multiple servers

first post: steveculshaw wrote: Working on our first BTDF deployment, got everything working in tes...

latest post: steveculshaw wrote: Looking through the doc's, I think I'll see about a smart batch fil...

Pre-process BRE and environment bindings based on user selection

first post: steveculshaw wrote: I've got a requirement where the BRE policy needs preprocessing bas...

latest post: steveculshaw wrote: I was overthinking the first part of my requirement ... Depending ...

ProjectName+EnvironmentName

first post: neerajk wrote: Hi, I have a requirement where I have to deploy BTDF generated MS...

latest post: 2nice wrote: Hi. I got it working by using ProjectName instead of BizTalkAppName...

answered by: tfabraham wrote: Hi Neeraj, Please undo your changes to BizTalkDeploymentFramework....

Failure removing assembly from cache: The parameter is incorrect.

first post: asda wrote: I'm getting below error while undeploying the solutions Any idea ? ...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: The DLL path looks fine and you say the physical file exists. The ...

Try to create a Virtual Directory in a subdirectory

first post: RCEHA wrote: Hi everybody, I'm trying to deploy a new web service named Test.s...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: Great, thanks. The Include="*" is there because Include is require...

How to deploy mutli project solution using BTDF

first post: himanimittal wrote: Hi, My solution looks like: Solution 'HelloWorld'(2 projects) ...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: Again, the Deployment Framework for BizTalk deploys entire BizTalk ...