This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under IIS and Web Services

Pre-Process SettingsFileGenerator.xml

first post: charliemott wrote: The following are notes on how I implemented our requirement to dep...

latest post: charliemott wrote: You can also inject ${_machine_name} into the EnvironmentSettings.x...

VDir deployment on local dev

first post: grparham wrote: I am new to BTDF and am running into an issue I can't find any exam...

latest post: geoff00 wrote: (edited with further information) I just ran into the same issue u...

IISApp VDIR with subdiroctories give undesired output

first post: ccstorm wrote: Hi all, Thanks for the ever continuing work here and I do think I...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: Hi Charles, In a multi-level directory hierarchy such as ServiceDI...

Try to create a Virtual Directory in a subdirectory

first post: RCEHA wrote: Hi everybody, I'm trying to deploy a new web service named Test.s...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: Great, thanks. The Include="*" is there because Include is require...

Error deploying Virtual DIrectory

first post: RikAtBTS wrote: Hi there, I have added Virtual Directory to my project an...

latest post: steveculshaw wrote: Thanks to "tahirhemani" ... I had the same issue with the "Cannot...

How to use PublishWcfServiceArtifacts

first post: billchesnut wrote: Hello, We are starting to use BTDF, and are currently trying to f...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: Yes, it will work in a .btproj since that is just an enhanced .cspr...

How to deploy BizTalk app with differnt Web.config files based on the environment

first post: bobbychows wrote: Tom, First of all thanks for promoting BTDF.its Great and Powerfu...

latest post: bobbychows wrote: I followed above steps and its working fine. Thanks Tom.

answered by: tfabraham wrote: Hi Bobby, The best practice is to use the web.config as a template...

The ConfigureAppPool task was not given a value

first post: jayramay wrote: I am trying to include a WCF service as part of my deployment packa...

latest post: nikhil4usinha wrote: When I build MSI for deployment and I have a WCF Service to be publ...

Physical path for IIS Web Service too long

first post: adefazio wrote: When I'm trying to copy my web services during the MSI build using ...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: That has to be a result of your entire source code folder structure...

To create Application and VDIRs under it in IIS7.5

first post: neel_integrations wrote: I have many VDIRs that are clubbed into a application under IIS 7.5...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: I'd suggest that you just bypass the BTDF behavior and do it yourse...