Discussions under Bindings File, Settings Management and SSO

Welcome to the Discussions area for the Deployment Framework for BizTalk.  Please use this area to ask how-to and general questions and share knowledge and tips.  If you're reporting an issue, please use the Issue Tracker instead.

Welcome and thanks for using the Deployment Framework for BizTalk!

Thomas F. Abraham
http://www.tfabraham.com/

How to populate UserName and Password in IISAppPool itemgroup?

first post: mfnieuwkamp wrote: Hi, I'm using BDTF 5.7 with BizTalk Server 2016 and I can't get th...

Environment Settings xml files into specific folders

first post: mruthunjaya wrote: Hello - Is it possible to generate the Environment Settings xml ...

How to hide "Setting property to value" in output file.

first post: bobbychows wrote: Hello Guys, We store service accounts information in settings file...

BTDF deployment error

first post: AbhayGiri wrote: Hi Guys, I Created a BTDF for a solution and it is working fine ....

latest post: bobbychows wrote: **AbhayGiri wrote:** > Hi dlo, > > I am already using ${SendOuput}...

Special characters in password

first post: westerer wrote: Hi, I have special characters in passwords I'm setting. I use cha...

latest post: westerer wrote: The solution is to use the entity reference in SettingsFileGenerato...

Conditional SSO deployments

first post: UjjwalDev wrote: Hi, I want to know if I can conditionally deploy SSO settings th...

Values read by GetProperty

first post: westerer wrote: I see some samples around with a line like this: <!-- #if GetProper...

latest post: westerer wrote: Ahh ok...that makes sense now. Thank you, Tom.

answered by: tfabraham wrote: "Environment" is the name of a setting in a row of the settings spr...

Environment-specific binding files don't get generated

first post: westerer wrote: Hi, I want to generate environment-specific binding files but it'...

latest post: westerer wrote: Ok - something was corrupt in SettingsFileGenerator.xml. I used o...

answered by: tfabraham wrote: Each of the environment columns has a Generate File? Yes/No flag. ...

How to add referenced assemblies to Application Resources

first post: tahirhemani wrote: Hello BTDF Experts, My BizTalk Application is referencing many ass...

Handling passwords with &

first post: rkvajrala wrote: Hi Tom, I'm having problem with using passwords with & in it. When...

latest post: tfabraham wrote: Great! You might want to edit your earlier message -- you included...